Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Wow this is really something

I didn't know at all about the magic wand expand tip =3 Thanks, I'm gonna try some of this out on my next project

Vagina Simulator v 1.0 Vagina Simulator v 1.0

Lol omg

I got a really good laugh out of this. Nice job XD

Liru Hentai Game DEMO Liru Hentai Game DEMO

I'm so sick of listening to you guys complain

With this kind of talent he doesn't HAVE to put this on here at all! The reason he put up demos, is because like the rest of us, he probably has to pay bills...and...I don't know....eat? If you don't like playing the demos then don't play them, or stop whining like a baby and buy the damn hentai key!

As for you Zone-Sama, I love you work, all your art is incredible, I only wish I could do as well, in flash of all things. Don't listen to the leaches and ganbatte.

Slam Slam

DUDE O.o

That was a really good paddle game O.o

vest816 responds:

Thanks a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^,^

20,109,600,000 Pin-ups 20,109,600,000 Pin-ups

I likes

This is really nice. One thing though...YOU FORGOT THE KITTY BELL! But 5 anyway.

vest816 responds:

OH SNAP!

You're right! *dies*

Give me 24 hours. I will have a pretty kitty bell by then, I promise. Thanks for the good review, though.

StripBowl! StripBowl!

Nice work

You gotta fix that strike glitch though.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

DAmn

Just like the real thing...*accidently exits out of the window* DAMN IT!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This game is pretty fun

It took me a while to get the hang of it, but I finally got it and still died. Anyhow, good luck with the consol project. When it comes out I'll definatly be buying a copy. Have fun in the gaming industry!

the skullkid the skullkid

God that was great

And the music just made it funny as hell. not to mention he was walking around like it was just another day at work...probably was.

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy